Currency Converter



Apply New Student Visa Level Assessment 2 PDF Print E-mail

Apply New Student Visa Level Assessment 2

Soon after you received your electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCOE), next thing you have to do is applying for student visa. The application process of student visa is complicated for international student, as you have to satisfy all of the visa requirements.

Before you start with your application, you have to check for your home country level assessment here

The other thing you have to check is what Visa Subclass are you going to apply.
Here are the lists for the Visa subclass:

  • 570 – Independent ELICOS
    This visa subclass is for international students undertaking English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Student) as a stand-alone course, and not as a prerequisite to commencing another course (for instance, a degree course).
  • 571- Schools
    This visa subclass is intended for international students undertaking a course of study at a primary school or a secondary school, including both junior and senior secondary school, and an approved secondary exchange program
  • 572 – Vocational education and Training (VET) sector
    This visa subclass covers Certificate I, II, III and IV, Diploma and as well the Advanced Diploma
  • 573 – Higher Education
    This visa subclass covers Bachelor degree, Associate Degree, Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma and Master by coursework.
  • 574 – Postgraduate Research
    This visa subclass only for Master degree by research and Doctoral Degrees
  • 575 – non-award
    This visa subclass is for foundation, bridging or other courses that do not lead to the award of a degree, diploma or other formal award.

Next step, once you know which level assessment are you in.
For level assessment 2, you have to provide all of these documents:

  • Form 157A
  • Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCOE) and/or letter of offer issued by your education provider for the course(s) you are undertaking
  • Visa application charge
  • Passport
  • 4 recent passport sized photographs (4cm x 3cm)
  • OSHC evidence [We have partnerships with Medibank Private so we can sort this out for you]
  • Form 26A and Form 160 and evidence of a booking, or receipt from your Medical and x-ray examinations
  • Declaration and evidence on your student visa application that you have sufficient funds to cover yourself for the first 12 months of your stay in Australia including living cost (about 18000 per year) + travel cost (return air fare and tuition cost (course fees)
  • Evidence that you have access to funds to cover travel costs to and from Australia

Most of the documents/ steps above can be done ONLINE.

Once you completed all of the documents above, send it all to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

We will help you with FREE OF CHARGE service through the rest of the application process

If you have any further enquiries about the documents above, simply contact us : Brightannica Team




BrightCommunity Login

Select Language :

English Arabic Bulgarian Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Czech Danish Dutch Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hebrew Hindi Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Spanish Swedish Thai Ukrainian Vietnamese